Passage of the 27 Spikes Passage of the 27 Spikes

Fun game, gets repetitive.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

wth

was that a beedrill raping a human?

Cyberhorde Cyberhorde

awsome

awsome just the kind of game i love inovative and mouse controled couldnt be better

i mean it could but the only way i see is by improving the ship have more kinds of bots get to choose ships but for first game (i mean not a sequel) it couldnt be better keep on ;)

fizzgear responds:

Thanks - that's very encouraging!

Mario Combat Deluxe Mario Combat Deluxe

error

first time had an error and passed the game in 7 secondsXD but the second one it went alright and i pretty much love it good animation and the first mario game here that i see that we dont have to jump in the freakin nemies to kill them!

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

awsome

what nicbob said isnt exactly true because the boxes are random and sometimes they hit that spot.
in the disco disaster if you constantly jump at the same time you move to one direction youll only get it one or 2 times.
and the secret medal go take a better look at the music in the start.
already ad playied it and i hope for a sequel.

Dress my Babe 6 Dress my Babe 6

Its awsome

for the ones that have dificulties using the and and the madness ask me in my profile because tere are people that dont whant the answers aand i would be ruiing the game if id put that in here

The Scene Of the Crime The Scene Of the Crime

its cool

quite easy didnt even needed the walkthrough and normally i need the walkthrough in the end of this games but ok and well thinked

Bug War Bug War

jumpers?

its awsome but i was wondering if it is possible to make the jumpers because i already maken beatles-3 power
ants-3 speed or 2 speed and 1 power
cockroaches-2 power and 1 speed
and i would like to have the jumpers is it possible to make them?

Bango! Bango!

one bug i found

in the first level there is a bug that if we die it starts walking to the side we were walking lots of times causing us to die the rest is great

A Really Great Night A Really Great Night