Paranormal Creatures Paranormal Creatures

awsome

didnt really looked like a first animation looked like it was made by someone that already made thousands of vids now i have only one question ... why a chupacabra?

Castle Gravenstone Castle Gravenstone

i love your animations

but that was just too predictable still have a 10 for the good animating

A Big Three Xmas A Big Three Xmas

dmn awsome

mitsubitches XD

The Lazer Collab Reloaded The Lazer Collab Reloaded

the best of the 3

lol awsome by the way whats the music of that star easter egg i want to save it to my mp4 XD

My Friend (Meu Amigo) My Friend (Meu Amigo)

odeio-te

quase me fizeste chorar e isso n acontece ha demasiado tempo para acontecer agora

and its not spanish dumbass its portuguese

Resident Evil: TSR 1 Resident Evil: TSR 1

thank godness im portuguese it got funnier :D !

im a man i wont run away
...
im a man but im not dumb XD

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

its great

but now i realized how much a senseless bastard i am even after seeing it 3 times i don feel a little urge to cry im not even sorry for the girl i mean cmon this isnt normal maybe its because it is a flash but i really doubt it

the only time i remenber feeling a urge to cry was at an episode of futurama when they discovered fry's dog and in the end it shows the dog waiting and waiting and waiting whit a sad music like the one you putted in here thats the only time i remenber feeling and urge to cry and even there i didnt cryed -.-

JUSTICE'd JUSTICE'd

rofl

loooooool funniest thing after the hangover XD

Sailormoon hentai Sailormoon hentai

lol

this was so crappy but so crappy that i couldnt stop laughing of its crappiness XD

Host - part1 Host - part1

pretty good

if you where trying to be scary it failed whit me but the concept and sound are awsome i hope you hurry up whit part 2